Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Found in Miriam's Schoolwork

Hero = Mom 
My mom is the best hero in the world. My hero is my mom because she is strong and caring. My mom is my hero for two reasons. The first reason is because she is strong and she raised three children and has a big family. The second reason my mom is my hero is because she is caring all the time and she makes good food for my brothers and I. I love my mom because she loves my brothers and I. Certinley my mom is my hero.
I guess I'm doing something right.

3 comments:

t. said...

awww! that is so sweet. <3

Unknown said...

These words are worth a million bucks. Miriam has good insight which is beyond her years in depth.

Anonymous said...

Those types of notes put a little more icing on the cake of what we do as mothers. And I agree with Miriam!
Mom