Wednesday, March 10, 2010

el-oh-el (& How Sweet is My Boy?)

Be sure to check out bored, unhelpful dog in the background around 0:20.  And please, I beg you, laugh so hard you snort; it would make me feel better about myself.



When we finished this, Samuel wasn't hysterical like Solomon, Miriam and myself.  I asked him what was wrong and he said, "If that was my puppy that couldn't turn over again, I'd help him."  And then about 5 minutes later after the other 3 of us watched it twice more and laughed ourselves silly, Samuel said, "If that was my poor puppy, I wouldn't make a video of him like that."  How sweet and sensitive is that?

3 comments:

t. said...

what a sweetheart samuel is!

Anonymous said...

Samuel is soo sweet! And the puppy is adorable
:D



-your littlest sister
<3

Veronica V Photography said...

Awww. That is so sweet of him. I can't help but giggle at the little puppy. So cute.