Saturday, March 13, 2010

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire ... and all that Jazz

T tagged me (again) and I was lazy and forgetful and didn't do anything about it.  I just remembered this afternoon that I was supposed to do this when I saw the entry that someone else made when T tagged her.  Ha!  How's that for the opposite of lying?  It's the absolute truth.  No kidding.  Whatever.

So here's the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
 Thanks evah so much, m'lady!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Done!
3. Link to the person who nominated you
Um. Can't.  T is like that.  Deal with it, folks!
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one truth.
Easy, right?  Uh, nope.  I'm kinda skeered to do this, actually.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might also have fun telling outrageous lies.
Don't know that many.  In fact, considering that I have, like, 2 blogging friends and both of them have already done this, I probably won't tag anyone.  Go ahead and make me.  See if I care.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
See el numero cinco.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you tagged them.
Otra vez, mira al numero cinco.

Alrighty then, now that the technical info is done with, let's move on to the lying part. I'm so bad at this. First of all, I hate lying; I'm not good at it. Second of all, I'm not that creative. So don't laugh hysterically when I say something lame like, "I have seriously disgusting toe jam." Promise? Pinky promise? Kthxbai. (Btw, that toe jam thing -- totally a lie! I swear.)

Just kidding. I'm not going any where -- I still have to lie to you guys 6 times. Blerg. Here we go, for reals this time.
  1. I scrub the bathtubs in our house every time someone showers.
  2. I spent 11 months in juvenile detention when I was 15.
  3. I wish I'd never left Texas.
  4. I think online dating is stupid.
  5. I lurves me some haggis.
  6. I want to have another baby, eventually.
  7. I have moved 25 times.  So far.
There you have it.  Six untruths and one truth.  It's up to you to decide which is which.  Well, not really.  Your choices one way or the other don't change the truth. Or something like that.  I'm sleepy and going to bed.  See ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the 7th one the truth?

-Charissa

Ms. Jess said...

Hehehe! I'm not saying yet. Neener-neener-neener!

t. said...

i'm gonna say you like haggis. because it is just so out there that it must be true!

Veronica V Photography said...

I'm guessing number 2. I don't know why....I just am!

Ms. Jess said...

Alright, I'm 'fessing up -- No. 7 is the truth. So Charissa is right!