Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving Day!

It's finally here!  I don't want to go into all the back story because it makes me really angry every time I think about it, but moving day almost wasn't going to happen.  But it's all good now and I'm so excited!  I'm sick of living with walls of boxes around me, sick of my boring walls, sick of worrying about what might go wrong, sick of my rude neighbors and so, so, so ready for more space.

The utility companies have been informed of my move and are switching my accounts to the new place either today or tomorrow.  My friends and family are coming tomorrow morning to help me with the bulk of the moving.  I'm hoping to go to the leasing office today and get keys for the new place.  I've been told the apartment is ready so there really isn't any reason I can't have them today.  The kids and I are going to take the vacuum, dusting cloths and other cleaning supplies to clean it to my standards.  If we're feeling ambitious we'll even move some of our boxes and get them unpacked.

It's really happening!

1 comment:

t. said...

yay! i am so happy for you, jess!