Friday, February 26, 2010

I Don't Know Which is Worse

A cup of warm pee, or a cup of cold pee.  I hate picking up a cup of fresh-from-the-body pee because I have this weird aversion to knowing that the pee is warm because it was just in someone's body.  Ew.  It's like hating the feeling of a chair that someone else recently vacated.  But I also hate picking up a cup of pee that's been sitting in the lab for an hour and is now cold.  It's cold because it's old pee that is now probably swimming with bacteria.  Gross.

2 comments:

t. said...

lol! i hear you! that is the one thing i refused to touch in the ER. pee jugs. or whatever the technical term is. i'd clean up blood and empty basins of puke and empty trash and take the laundry out, but do not ask me to pick up a jug o' pee!

Veronica V Photography said...

I'm so immune to pee - but maybe that's just my own family's pee. I hate poop, though. Don't ever ask me to use popsicle sticks to collect my kids poo and put it in a container that contains "TOXIC CHEMICALS!" - dh gets that job.

I do get skeeved out by sitting in a warm chair, though. Ewww.