Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've been absent from the internet lately. Something is wrong with my router or my modem and my wireless connection is failing. I'm not sure what the deal is but it has severely hampered my posting capabilities. I've been too busy to figure it out so my internet access has been limited to lunch breaks at work and right now at Einstein Brothers.

At first, I was going to summarize the last three weeks in one big post but then I realized I don't have the energy for that. It's tough to organize that many days' worth of news into one cohesive post.

Long story short, I have taken advantage of the extra time not spent on the internet to get some stuff done around the house and -- ahem -- go to bed earlier. It's been great. I feel so productive.

No comments: