Monday, August 18, 2008

Religion and My Kids

A few choice quotes from my children in the last week, mostly unrelated and from vastly different conversations, either with me or with each other. The first two need no explanation. The last two were overheard during their live action game of Age of Mythology on Saturday.

The Bible says we shouldn't eat pepperoni or bacon so I'm not going to. Daddy doesn't eat pepperoni or bacon.

We have that movie at Daddy's house. We rented it and Daddy made a copy and took the other one back to the store.

All hail, Gaia!!

You didn't give enough favor to Kronos. You should do it again.

1 comment:

Brian Gardes said...

Hmmm. The Bible says I shouldn't eat pepperoni or bacon, but it is cool with me making copies of movies? Sweet! Then, being a vegetarian, but a fan of downloading things from the internet means that I am all good!