Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Photos About Town


I especially love "Drill here. Drill Now. Pay Less."  I don't think people understand that the companies that drill the oil still own the oil and still set the prices and are still trying to make a profit.  Geography has less to do with it than most people think.



Can you see that?  I know it's fuzzy and far away.  Sorry about that.  My biggest priority at the moment was making a left turn without needing to involve the police and my insurance company.  Anyway, it says
"Ladie's Night."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What the heck is a 'ladie'?  And what does the ladie possess that is such a big deal on Thursdays?



I just love this sign.


Flu shot gift cards.  'Cause there's really not a better way to show that you care.



It's difficult to see but the black and red sticker to the lower left side says, "Couldn't we have democracy without the bombs and torture?"
The red and yellow one says, "Be nice to nerds.  Chances are you'll end up working for one."

1 comment:

Sir_Lancelot said...

Democracy without bombs would be nice, but to answer that half of the question, "No, it is (as far as I can tell) not possible to establish a democracy in a country run by a religious state government without using bombs.
Democracy without the torture sounds both good and feasible though. :)