Monday, August 2, 2010

I Also Got My Hair Cut!

In the last 16 months I have not had my hair cut at all.  It's grown out enough to put into a pony tail, which is good.  Because otherwise I looked like Carol Brady.  It was bad.  And I hated wearing my hair in a pony tail all the time.  It hurts my head.  And it's boring.

Anyway, the time had come for a haircut.  I had enough length on the back and sides to cut the dead ends off, add a few layers and get a cute little chin-length bob with long, side-swept bangs.  I love it!  And I love the new hair stylist.  My manager recommended her because we have similar hair types -- very fine and thin and difficult to style.  She was great.  She listened to exactly what I wanted and then did it.  I'll definitely be going back to see her again.

1 comment:

t. said...

what - no photo?! c'mon! ;)