Monday, January 14, 2008

The Witching Hour

I don't know if you've noticed this, or if you'd ever notice this without my pointing it out ... but all my posts thus far, save the first, have been posted in the 10 pm hour. What is it about 10:00 that causes me to write?

Could it be that this is simply when I finally have time to sit down and do it? Maybe melatonin levels have something to do with my creativity. (Not that I think I am all that creative. It's more a desire to share my life with the rest of the internet. Sort of a reverse voyuerism. Is there a word for that? Exhibitionism? Whoa. Let's not go there.) Is it a hang over from last semester when I did all my writing for English in time to submit assignments before midnight?

Interesting thoughts to ponder. Interesting for me, anyway. Probably less so for you.

No comments: