Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wanna See Me Bald?

I'm volunteering to have my head shaved at a St. Baldrick's event and, in the process, raising money to fund childhood cancer research. I've been thinking about it for a while and I'm finally just going for it. There's no time like the present, right?

Anyway, I'm excited about it. I'm a firm believer in 'every little bit counts' so any help I can give will be given and I am happy to do it. Plus, I'm excited to add shaving my head to the list of stuff I've done.

Here is a link for more information on my event. Psst ... you can also make a donation to the cause.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...good for you. Just kidding! I think that it is great that you are helping out cancer patients. I never would have the courage to go through with something like that.

-Charissa-

t. said...

wow - that is awesome. i dpn't think i could shave my noggin because i'm sure it is moley and lumpy. you rock! good luck. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! That is fantastic. I participated in this event twice before. The difference? I'm a guy. For you to do that is extremely brave! Can we get before and after pics?