Sunday, December 14, 2008

My New Profile Photo

See that? It's pure awesomeness. No explanation necessary. Let us take a moment to bask in the glow of the awesomeness that is The Office. Amen.

I bought myself the complete Fourth Season of The Office for Christmas. I got it from a friend of an online friend, in unopened packaging, for about half of what it costs at Best Buy or Target. Paypal, message boards and the internets all coming together to bring me a gift I love. It's such a beautiful thing. It even comes with the script to one of the best episodes of that season. :geeks out:

The only problem is that my touch of OCD and procrastinating perfectionism is keeping me from watching any of it yet. My house is quickly nearing that previously alluded to state of chaos which means that I will spend the better part of today decluttering, organizing, sweeping, mopping and dusting until I am able to flop on my sofa and do nothing -- nothing but fully and truly appreciate all that Season Four has to offer.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

3 comments:

Jules said...

In my family we take the five-finger approach to addiction: awareness, education, acceptance, control, and punching.

It isn't from season 4, but I'm still laughing from last Thursday.

Ms. Jess said...

That's the best quote from last week.

karlyq said...

This is one of those shows I didn't know about back when it first started and, having my own OCD issues, I can't just pick up and start watching Season 5. I must to start at the beginning! Thank goodness we just got Netflix, so now I can catch up straight from the computer!