Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Am Here

And apparently, you are all there. A lot of you. I have had several conversations with family and friends in the past few days and everyone says they are reading my blog. I'm flattered and a little overwhelmed.

I mean, yes, I sent the link to all of my family and many of my friends. But I guess I didn't expect everyone to actually read it and to read it with regularity. I kind of thought my blatherings would just hang out on the internet (which is a good place for them, otherwise they clog up my brainwaves) and I wouldn't have to worry about them.

But if multitudes (okay, a dozen) of you are reading my blatherings, it puts a new perspective on them. I have to sit up straight in my chair, do something with my hair and, for pete's sake, stop picking my nose. Ack, the pressure!

Really though, I appreciate that you are all interested in what I think and what I have to say. And now I want to know what you have to say. If there are people reading, there should be people commenting! (Thank you, Dad and Uncle Tommy.)

3 comments:

Teresa Hooker said...

I love your writing! Check it everyday.

Anonymous said...

I get on the computer or should I say internet aleast 2-3 three times a day. You blok link is under my favorites and your writings bring a comfort to my day when I have none to find. You where a true friend and a wounderful person. I could of married you if that was the way things where meant to be. Love U and miss from the heart, Midland, TX

Ms. Jess said...

And now, thank you to Teresa and Matt. :)