Monday, October 11, 2010

Weather Conditions from The Weather Channel

Weather for Today & Tomorrow 

Today
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.


Tonight
Mainly clear. Low 42F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.


Tomorrow
Cloudy with a few showers. High 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of
rain 30%.


Updated: 10/11/10 5:27 AM MDT
For more weather information, visit www.weather.com from your PC or mobile device.

Doesn't that bolded portion sound like great napping weather? I cannot wait. I don't have to work, my homework is reasonably caught up and I have no errands to run. It's going to be sweet!

Sent via Pony Express

2 comments:

t. said...

i love rainy days at home! i hope you enjoyed yours. :)

Ms. Jess said...

It actually wasn't great. I messed up with scheduling some people at work on Tuesday morning and there was only one other nurse. So I had to go in to fix my screw up. I was so mad at myself for that.

But later I made up for it by making a pretty fantastic pot roast.