Sunday, September 27, 2009

Things That Are Annoying Me

  • This little spot on my upper lip that is chapped. My lips aren't chapped -- just this one spot. And no amount of Burt's Bees or Chicken Poop is helping.
  • The tire pressure gauge keeps lighting up on my new car. I've been in twice for them to fix it but they're only 'fixing' it.
  • Sponge Bob.
  • Bickering kids.
  • I'm itchy for no apparent reason.
  • The tile floors need sweeping and mopping and I don't want to do it.
  • I can't find someone to work for me on October 5. Every last prn nurse we have is busy. And we have more of them than we've ever had since I started there.
  • The boys can't seem to lie on the floor without putting their feet all over the furniture around them, no matter how many times I remind them, make them sit up, make them sit on their feet, etc.

1 comment:

t. said...

oh! andrew does the feet on furniture thing, too! drives me nuts. but i remember i used to do the same and make my parent crazy, so i guess what goes around comes around. lol!