Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Irony

I was waiting in a long line of cars to make a right turn this morning.  The driver in front of me began to get impatient as we waited for traffic to clear so she tried to nose out to the right of us and go around the cars in front of her.  There appears to be room to do that at this particular intersection but there really isn't because that space isn't actually a lane and it gets cut down to nothing at the corner.  The driver noticed this after she'd maneuvered her car half way into this space and then she just sat there, stuck.  I chuckled to myself because I love to see people with a sense of entitlement cut down to size.

Then I noticed her bumper sticker.  It read, Women Make Great Leaders ... You're Following One Now.  And then I laughed out loud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is too rich! I love it. LOL

Mom

t. said...

LMAO! that is awesome!

karlyq said...

Was the car a BMW? From my observations, BMW owners seem to think they are most entitled on the road! :)