Friday, March 11, 2011

Day in the Life, Part 2

So imagine all that stuff from the other morning, you know -- brushing my teeth, waking kids, coffee, shower, breakfast and then this:

Check for school announcements, lecture notes, etc.

Start some laundry.

Fold this ...

... into this.


Then there's that bit where I drive the kids to school and drop them off.  No before care today.


Park the car, start the music, hike to the train.

Wait for the train. Dreary, huh?  It's not so bad when the sun is shining.

Off the train near school.

The church on campus that feeds homeless people every morning at 11:00.

A spot of brightness in the science building.

The cafe where I buy my coffee.

Double tall breve latte.

Cultures of unknown bacteria # 125.

Lunch from school because I forgot to pack any.

Pedestrian bridge back to the car.

Groceries.

Pick up the kids.

Pay bills.

Breakfast for dinner.

Prep food for the next few days' lunches.

More of this.

Dance party in the living room.

White Russian for dessert.

A little bit of this.

More algebra.


 And more crashing into the same bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see the blanket I made for Miriam! :D

-Charissa