Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Worst Thing

The worst thing someone can do to me -- other than harm my children -- is to lie to me. I hate it more than anything else in the world. And that's really saying something if you consider how much I hate when people interrupt me or talk at me with food falling out of their mouths.

This is why I am still awake at 12:45 on a Wednesday morning. One of the reasons that being lied to makes me so angry is that I am the one stuck not being able to sleep. I didn't do anything wrong and yet, here I am, wide awake.

I could go on for a long time about all the reasons that I hate dishonesty, but I think those reasons are fairly obvious to decent human beings. Plus, I'd probably end up writing out some totally nonsensical garbage since I am both mad and tired.

To sum up, I hate dishonesty with the heat of a thousand white-hot suns.

No comments: