Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Things I Did in the Last Week

1. Decorated my patio with plants, mini-lanterns and an outdoor carpet. I love sitting out there now.

2. Worked on some more scrap booking. This is going to be a never-ending project but I really like it.

3. Had a needle stick at work. I still can't believe it actually happened.

4. Had blood drawn for tests after the needle stick. I have to go back in 6 months for the follow up blood work.

5. Saw 4 rainbows. Really, 4.

6. Ate half of a chocolate mousse cheesecake and I still want more.

7. Failed at playing the Sims 2. My Sim is an aged penniless peon. The game actually said that to me.

8. Taught myself how to use a big drill.

9. Opened a new savings account.

10. Rode the Light Rail downtown and back. There are some interesting people using public transportation.

11. Got a new haircut. I'm still playing with it and trying to figure out what to do with it.

12. Got completely soaked in a 5 minute thunderstorm. I wish it had lasted longer.

13. Had an amazing dinner at Carraba’s. It’s my new favorite restaurant. The sangria is really, really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a productive week! And a great way to start your next year. (Except for the needle prick. I'm sure it will turn out to be nothing.)